Testing and certification
The riskCE office has extensive experience in organizing and performing tests and certification of products to confirm their compliance with the relevant requirements and standards. We help to carry out product testing in EU, Asia (eg. China), North and South America.
The riskCE team specializes in EU directives and regulations:
- MD 2006/42/EC (Machinery),
- LVD 2014/35/EU (The Low Voltage Directive),
- EMC 2014/30/EU (ElectroMagnetic Compatibility),
- CPR 305/2011 (Construction Products Regulation)
- NEE 2000/14/EC (Noise Emission by Outdoor Equipment),
- TOYS 2009/48/EC (Safety of Toys),
- PPER 2016/425 (Personal Protective Equipment),
- GPSD 2001/95/EC (General Product Safety),
- RoHS 2011/65/EU and WEEE 2012/19/EU,
- ErP 2009/125/EC and LErP 2017/1369 (ex 2010/30/EU) (Ecodesign, Ecoproject)
- as well as RCD 94/25/EC and MDD 93/42/EC.