EcoDesign requirements - applying Directives ErP 2009/125/EC and LErP 2010/30/EU
Typical course agenda:
A 5-hour seminar consisting of two parts divided into a theoretical and practical parts. At the beginning, the participants will learn about the regulations concerning EcoDesign, and then, together with our expert they will talk about products in the EcoDesign range.
What can you expect from us?
The best specialists and current knowledge. People who have up-to-date knowledge and practical experience in consultation and evaluation of products regarding the requirements of the EcoDesign Directive. First of all - we work every day with clients from all around the world who want to be sure that their products meet all of the technical and legal requirements. Therefore, the training is based on the information and effects of our work acquired over the years. Thanks to this, each participant will not only have access to the current information but also has the opportunity to learn how to create products in practice in accordance with legal requirements.
What do we offer you?
- Knowledge about EcoDesign and related legal regulations.
- Conclusions and tips based on our experience, which will be helpful during the process of creating a product which meets the requirements of EcoDesign.
- Opportunity to attend course on the Pomeranian Science and Technology Park facilities or in your company's office.
- A convenient study in small groups of up to 15 people.
- Contact with specialists working every day in the industry of product and system certification.
Who will lead the training?
Piotr R. Gajos - Product Compliance Engineer. Piotr is the founder of RiskCE Consulting Office based in the Pomeranian Science and Technology Park in Gdynia and an appraiser listed on the list at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection in Gdańsk in the field of construction products, machinery and equipment as well as EcoDesign requirements. He works every day with the product compliance assessment according to EU as well as the other countries’ legal requirements.